Please review the applicable HSE Updates.
- Company Safety Meeting Presentation: due Fri 9 September 2022
- If you have not already done so, please review the attached Company Safety Meeting and Employee training presentation and indicate that you have done so by replying to the email.
- September H&S Bulletin: Answer due by 8am Friday 30 September 2022
- See attached: September 2022 Health and Safety Bulletin
- Health and Safety Committee:
- If you can’t join the HSC meetings, you can still participate by providing feedback, questions, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit feedback prior to the next meeting so it can be brought forward.
- Next Meeting: Thursday 29 September 2022 at 1pm via Teams
- NOTE: To better accommodate schedules, we are moving the HSC Meeting to the last Thursday of each month at 1pm
- Hazard Reporting: Due by end of each month
- Once a month, submit at least 1 hazard ID, incident, accident, or near miss to email@example.com to demonstrate your commitment to thinking about safety
- Non-work-related incidents count as well, just indicate that it was not work-related in the subject.
- Safety Rewards Program: Where your commitment to RAE’s Safety Culture is rewarded!
- July winners:
- Best Safety Card ($500): Jan Croucamp
- PRC Draw ($100): Ruby Schaffer
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Safety Rewards Program, or would like to sign-up to do a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July winners:
- Peer Recognitions: Due by Company Safety Meeting each month
- OHS has issued their September 2022 eNews (see attached). Some highlights include: