Please review the applicable HSE Updates.
- Company Safety Meeting Presentation: due Fri 13 May 2022
- If you have not already done so, please review the attached Company Safety Meeting and Employee training presentation and indicate that you have done so by replying to the email.
- Even if you miss the deadline for meeting attendance, you are still required to review the Safety Meeting presentation(s) and indicate you have done so as they contain valuable training information.
- May H&S Bulletin: Answer due by 8am Friday 27 May 2022
- Health and Safety Committee:
- If you can’t join the HSC meetings, you can still participate by providing feedback, questions, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit feedback prior to the next meeting so it can be brought forward.
- Next Meeting: Friday 27 May 2022 at 1pm via Teams
- Hazard Reporting: Due by end of each month
- Once a month, submit at least 1 hazard ID, incident, accident, or near miss to email@example.com to demonstrate your commitment to thinking about safety
- Non-work-related incidents count as well, just indicate that it was not work-related in the subject.
- Safety Rewards Program: Where your commitment to RAE’s Safety Culture is rewarded!
- March winners:
- Best Safety Card ($500): Trevor Steeves
- PRC Draw ($100): Santosh Gangadharan
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Safety Rewards Program, or would like to sign-up to do a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March winners:
- Peer Recognitions: Due by Company Safety Meeting each month
- COVID-19 information for Albertans: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx#p22780s6Alberta’s
- Alberta entered Step 2 on March 1.
- Isolation and quarantine are still required for those experiencing symptoms or who have tested positive. Visit https://www.alberta.ca/isolation.aspx for details.
- NB: Some businesses or municipalities may still enforce masking or lowered capacities to reduce the risk to residents, staff, and clients.