Please review the applicable HSE Updates.
- Company Safety Meeting Presentation: was due Fri 9 September 2022
- See HSE Updates Week of 7 September 2022, 31 August 2022, or original email from Reception for safety stats and presentation
- Presentation can also be viewed on the F-Drive: F:\RAE Presentations\2022\8-August
- Next company safety meeting: This Friday 30 September 2022
- September H&S Bulletin: Answer due by 8am Friday 30 September 2022
- See attached: September 2022 Health and Safety Bulletin
- Health and Safety Committee:
- If you can’t join the HSC meetings, you can still participate by providing feedback, questions, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit feedback prior to the next meeting so it can be brought forward.
- Next Meeting: Thursday 29 September 2022 at 1pm via Teams
- NOTE: To better accommodate schedules, HSC Meetings have moved to the last Thursday of the month@1pm
- Hazard Reporting: Due by end of each month
- Once a month, submit at least 1 hazard ID, incident, accident, or near miss to email@example.com to demonstrate your commitment to thinking about safety
- Non-work-related incidents count as well, just indicate that it was not work-related in the subject.
- Safety Rewards Program: Where your commitment to RAE’s Safety Culture is rewarded!
- August winners:
- Best Safety Card ($500): Mark Wang
- PRC Draw ($100): Alanna Nielsen
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Safety Rewards Program, or would like to sign-up to do a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August winners:
- Peer Recognitions: Due by Company Safety Meeting each month
- Last year, CSA conducted a study, Psychological Health & Safety Response During COVID-19, the final report can be viewed here: https://www.csagroup.org/wp-content/uploads/CSA-Group-Research-Psychological-Health-and-Safety-in-the-Workplace-Employer-Practices-COVID-19.pdf
- CSA is now conducting a follow up study examining Psychological Health & Safety Response During COVID-19 from the employee perspective which will be available until 31 October 2022.
- Please click this link to access the survey: www.EmployeePulse.ca