Please review the applicable HSE Updates.
- Company Safety Meeting Presentation: due Mon 12 November 2022 (Friday is a holiday)
- If you have not already done so by the deadline, please review the attached Company Safety Meeting and Employee training presentation and indicate that you have done so by replying to Reception.
- November H&S Bulletin: Answer due by 8am Friday 25 November 2022
- See attached: November 2022 Health and Safety Bulletin
- Health and Safety Committee: Next Meeting: Thursday 25 November 2022 at 1pm
- If you can’t join the HSC meetings, you can still participate by providing feedback, questions, or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit feedback prior to the next meeting so it can be brought forward.
- The HSC meets the last Thursday of each month at 1pm via Teams
- HSC Meeting Minutes can be found on Acumatica document HSE000252
- Hazard Reporting: Due by end of each month
- Once a month, submit at least 1 hazard ID, incident, accident, or near miss to email@example.com to demonstrate your commitment to thinking about safety
- Non-work-related incidents count as well, just indicate that it was not work-related in the subject.
- Safety Rewards Program: Where your commitment to RAE’s Safety Culture is rewarded!
- September winners:
- Best Safety Card ($500): Chris Betthel
- PRC Draw ($100): Brenda Marshall
- If you have any questions or concerns about the Safety Rewards Program, or would like to sign-up to do a presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September winners:
- Peer Recognitions: Due by Company Safety Meeting each month
- ISNet has released their Empower app which allows workers to access ISNet training and client jobsite requirements on the go. See attached for details:
- ISNet has also provided a copy of their recent ESG webinar.
Energy Safety Canada (ESC)
- ESC has issued a notice regarding upcoming webinars, in-person events, and courses
- ESC has also issued a safety bulletin, ESC Safety Bulletin Opioid Awareness and Education Still Needed, visit the website for details https://www.energysafetycanada.com/Resource/Safety-Bulletins/2022/Opioids-01-2022
Technical Safety BC (TSBC)
- TSBC has issued a reminder of a fee increase effective January 2023
- TSBC has issued a regulatory notice regarding gas code changes and investigations