Are you looking for a company that:
Values its employees by treating them with respect and recognizing their skills, abilities and ethics?
Provides training for its employees and challenges them to facilitate their development?
Has offices in Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Red Deer, and Calgary?
Provides a satisfying and dynamic work environment?
RAE Engineering could be the place for you!
We are looking for people who are highly motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy travelling.
Project Administrator - Edmonton Office
We are seeking a detail-oriented self starter for the position of Project Administrator for our Engineering department. You will be responsible for effectively strategizing a plan, directing and monitoring projects and leading the engineering teams to success. You will ensure adherence to set timelines and budgets and frequently report on project progress. Organized, experienced candidates with strong interpersonal skills are encouraged to apply.
- Assist project managers in all administration functions and processes.
- Monitor all moving parts of the project keeping them synchronized and moving forward.
- Prepare, organize and distribute all necessary project documents.
- Attend all project meetings and take minutes.
- Budget forecast and assess possible project risks and setbacks.
- Maintain and update budgets as project progresses.
- Calculate project metrics including quality assurance, profits and losses.
- Analyze project data and produce progress reports.
- Communicate pertinent information between management and staff.
- Strategically create project plans, creating a timeline and setting benchmarks.
- Advise staff on adherence to set budgets and project schedule.
- Ensure project managers and staff are up to date on time and expense entry for all projects.
- May be asked to to review and write technical reports.
- Foster positive and productive relationships with clients and team members.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in project administration or similar role.
- Advanced computer skills are required, including MS Office Suite.
- Intermediate to advanced technical proofreading, editing and writing skills.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the field of Oil and Gas.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to manage time effectively to achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to motivate and keep project managers and staff on task.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of project management, flowcharts, technical documents, proposals, etc.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements for safe working conditions.
- Ability and willingness to travel, especially during shut-down season.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year plus benefits
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- project administrator: 3 years (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB
Mechanical Engineer - Edmonton Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $90,000.00-$120,000.00 per year plus benefits
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Mechanical engineering: 5 years (preferred)
- P.Eng with APEGA (required)
NDE Trainee / Inspection Assistant
Edmonton | Grand Prairie | Red Deer | Calgary
With offices across Alberta, we are here to ensure that the needs of our clients are met.